WHO WON THE KARILINE AND CANDORA PARIS COMPETITIONS

WHO WON THE KARILINE LOOK'N RELAX COMPETITION?

 

Mea culpa for this delay of 48 hours regarding the announcement of the results of the competition Kariline Look'N Relax . Without further ado , I can reveal to you that it is Esthele (comment n ° 13) who wins the nice lot of Kariline products . Congratulations to you ! I thank all those who participated.

 

The answer to the competition question is: Beautés d'Ici et d'Ailleurs.

 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

Esthele , I invite you to communicate to me as soon as possible, via the same participation email, your contact details (via the Contact tab which is in the Presentation block on the right or at the bottom of the blog page) so that I forward them to the brand.


THE WINNER OF THE CANDORA PARIS COMPETITION IS ...

 

Due to technical issues that arose last night on the Overblog platform , it was impossible for me to publish the name of the winner on the scheduled date. Today, it is high time to reveal that… the drawing of lots carried out using small papers designated Nadine (comment n ° 16) to win the voucher of 50 € to spend on the e- Candora Paris website  ! Congratulations to you and, I thank all those who participated in the Divine Scents contest!

 

Nadine , I invite you to communicate to me as soon as possible, via the same participation email, your contact details (via the Contact tab which is in the block Presentation at the right or at the bottom of the blog page) so that I send them to the brand .

For the range of beauty products visit online fashion store.

 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMETIC TREATMENT BELLY AND HIPS

DERMO-COSMETIC EVENT FOR THE FRAGILE SKIN

MY ORGANIC DISCOVERY FROM THE ORIENT: L'ELIXIR D'OR PARIS