MY SUBLIME BOX, MY CHRISTMAS BEAUTY PRODUCTS BOX

MY SUBLIME BOX, MY CHRISTMAS BEAUTY PRODUCTS BOX

Last October, I presented here the concept of Ma Sublime Box , an elegant beauty box for black, matte and mixed-race women offering 4 to 5 cosmetics in travel size and / or full size as well as goodies for only 12 € per month (+ 2.90 € postage for delivery to a relay point or 4 € at home). The first box was released this month, therefore, at the right time for the end of the year holidays. I recently received this box and, I kept stars in my eyes!

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

Over the past few days, Ma Sublime Box distilled information in small doses on the launch box, leaving a veil of mystery over the brands present. What we were sure of was that this box would have Organic and Natural Beauty as its common thread . In short, what happiness for me!

By opening the box with barely concealed eagerness, I was amazed by the classy and feminine side of the box, the too cute logo of Ma Sublime Box , the card signed by the creator of the box Fatou Sakho addressing a few words to her. clientele, the menu itself so neat, the brilliantly arranged skilfully synonymous with celebrations and the delicacy sprinkled with refinement of the pink paper surrounding the beauty products.

Between the paper party favors, I had the joy of discovering a refined transparent jar containing a scented shea butter from the 100% natural and artisanal brand of Caaaline . I was delighted with the large 30ml format and the Exotic Fruits fragrance that I had never tested. It smells of the sun, it smells of fruit, it smells of the tropics in short, it smells of future purchase!

This moisturizing, nourishing and repairing treatment is applied to the hair, hands and body. I use it mainly on the dry parts (elbows and knees)  in small quantities. It fulfills its functions perfectly well.

Integrate two complementary hair related beauty products from the Beautiful Curls brandis very skilled because, it will allow me to do a complete treatment. This range is known and recognized for its healthy and beneficial composition (without paraben, sulphate, synthetic fragrance) on our curly, curly and frizzy mugs. Despite the presence of unrefined shea butter, fresh plant extracts, and virgin oils in the Curl Activating Shampoo and Curl Activating Conditioner , I'm not a big fan of the smell. On the other hand, I appreciate that the conditioner does not wash off. Save time when you hold us! In addition, the capacity of 55ml will allow me to experience (two or three times maximum) these treatments.

Ah Ouadaï , my favorite make-up brand,green, elegant and sublimating! Apart from the pearly mascara (the latest novelty and organic innovation), I have long believed that I have tested all Ouadaï products. It was when I received thePlum-coloredLip and Eye Pencil(in real size) in my box, that I realized the opposite. To "start" the pencil, it is essential to heat it for a few minutes between the palms of the hand before use. The outfit is just amazingly impeccable.   

For the house, 15Instants d'EternitéJapanese incense sticks. I just burntone. It gives off a pleasantly woody smell.

The remains of Suchard chocolates … I had the brilliant idea of unpacking my package surrounded by a few friends. Suddenly, I didn't even have time to take a photo before tasting and taste them. The chocolates have been reported to me to be delicious. All the same    !

FINAL VERDICT: 

Promises kept for My Sublime Box . The theme was perfectly respected, the excellent quality beauty products all suit my skin tone and my hair, gourmet and useful goodies were on the call under a festive air! I have also discovered or rediscovered brands with happiness. For a first, it is a great success.

Visit online fashion store for more beauty products and cosmetics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMETIC TREATMENT BELLY AND HIPS

DERMO-COSMETIC EVENT FOR THE FRAGILE SKIN

MY ORGANIC DISCOVERY FROM THE ORIENT: L'ELIXIR D'OR PARIS