ALTEARAH BIO, ORGANIC COSMETICS IN COLOR

ALTEARAH BIO, ORGANIC COSMETICS IN COLOR

The originality of this top-of-the-range brand lies in its philosophy ... of life, one might add, a philosophy which consists in soothing body and mind by drawing inspiration from aromatherapy. Altearah Bio   has thus formulated 14 compositions of 100% natural and organic essential oils, listed in a range of 14 colors chosen according to their symbolism, where plant extracts and vegetable oils are mixed. The treatments are Nature & Progrès certified (recognized reference in terms of quality and respect for the environment) and One Voice(which guarantees no experimentation on animals and the absence of raw material of animal origin).

 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

Easily identifiable color codes.

Each shade is associated with a state of mind, a desire of the moment, a desire to approach the day differently, all available in 6 ranges  : eau de parfum (the usefulness is not only to perfume but it is is also a source of well-being), serums , body oils , bath salts , scrubs and fragrances(for the House). The color Red corresponds to Vitality, Gold to Confidence, Yellow to Joy, Emerald to Oxygen, Pink to Tenderness, Blue to Peace, White to Purity and, so to after.

A specific method of use. Altearah Bio beauty products can be applied in a variety of ways and can be chosen either according to the word associated with the color, or out of personal desire, or using the Color Test , a color chart that will allow beauty professionals to determine the protocol with you. treatment (in the cabin or for sale) that suits you best. The brand gave me the opportunity to choose two treatments. I opted for the Orange Scrub which corresponds to Creativity, Inner Strength and Sensuality. And, as a regular user of body oils, I logically chose its counterpart namely, Orange Body Oil . I also did it according to the floral notes that I imagined and the composition that makes me go in the sun!

The Body Oil is a real delight. It smells divinely good of sweet orange and vitamin fruits. It takes little to be happy and a little touch on the body! It contains 10% organic essential oils and 90% vegetable oils ( Apricot kernel and Macadamia). Lightweight, the body oil is really non-greasy and allows you to dress immediately after application. I use it mainly on dry areas (elbows, knees or legs) after applying a nourishing treatment. My skin is soft, slightly satiny and fragrant . The brand talks about tonicity , it's not wrong because I have the feeling that my skin is full of vitamins. As far as I am concerned, whatever the body oils (except those which are very rich like Monoi ),  I use them without overdoing it, only to provide additional hydration, nourish and satin ... extra, in concert with my cream, my balm or my milk.

Little oil is enough to make it effective and fragrant ... I like to use it daily (as you can see!).

The oil body also has other functions to repair and nourish. For those with very dry skin, this oil will be, I think, too light.

The Scrub is a pure sensory wonder made from Himalayan salt , sesame vegetable oiland organic essential oils. The texture is very soft, the smell fruity and punchy. It is an ideal treatment for sensitive and reactive skin. This scrub has a double function: exfoliative since it gently removes dead cells, refines the skin texture, stimulates blood circulation and moisturizes because it deposits a light film against the epidermis. When I get out of the shower, my skin is ultra soft, smooth and already hydrated. Royal! I could almost skip the "apply balm" step.

It would even appear that the regular use of this scrub would significantly reduce orange peel skin and water retention problems. To see… Nevertheless, this scrub does me immense good. I still love its captivating scent again and again.

FINAL VERDICT .

Altearah Bio treatments are undoubtedly good for the body and the mind by extension. Using them has the effect of having a real moment of pleasure and infinite sweetness.

WHERE CAN I FIND ORGANIC ALTEARAH BEAUTY PRODUCTS?

On the Altearah Bio e-boutique where promotions are regularly organized, in pharmacies and institutes. Information - products: Altearah Bio. Thanks to Claudine for this test.
For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMETIC TREATMENT BELLY AND HIPS

DERMO-COSMETIC EVENT FOR THE FRAGILE SKIN

MY ORGANIC DISCOVERY FROM THE ORIENT: L'ELIXIR D'OR PARIS