WHEN THE SUN RHYMES WITH LIGHTNESS

WHEN THE SUN RHYMES WITH LIGHTNESS

Thanks to the latest summer heat and the continuous presence of the sun, the fluidity, finesse and freshness of body milks are a real blessing.  I present to you my 5 essentials.

 

I promised myself in this post , to test the care of the Japanese travel beauty kit of the Sultana de Saba , during a weekend abroad or in the provinces but, failing to be gone, I tested them at home. I loved this sensory journey with the scents of Lotus and Neroli ... These fragrances are certainly not customary for me but, they are a source of pleasure, soothing, grace and freshness with an enormous hint of well-being. The exfoliation is gentle on the skin, the shower cream is a real treat and, the quick-penetrating body milk hydrates and nourishes perfectly. The epidermis is silky and subtly scented. I appreciated the 50ml format which allows you to never miss a product for an extended weekend.

 

When it was oppressively hot, I emerged Milk Firming Moisturizer brand Le Petit Marseillais . I loved the boost it gave me on the skin and its refreshing smell of Star Anise . Only, for the firmness aspect, it really wasn't that.

 

I let myself be tempted again by Fondant de Beurre Very Doux de Belle à Croquer beauty product , an ideal treatment in case of intense heat.  Its fine and melting texture facilitates application. On the other hand, this smell of yogurt dessert is too present (in the event of a sudden rise in temperatures) and, can sometimes become slightly disgusting.

 

I was presenting you here , Milk Sparkling Body of Topicrem Care Glamor but not yet experienced. My first impressions were good. Indeed, this milk hydrates and nourishes without  concession the skin (not the least fatty film) by leaving a magnificent cloud of glitter which is revealed in contact with the sun.

 

Finally, even if the temperatures exceed or have happily exceeded 30 °, we combine the useful with the pleasant by pampering and satinating the driest areas with a little Shea or Monoi . I am very attached to the oils of Monoï bio from Logona with tropical scents. This time, I used with great pleasure on my legs and my arms this Monoï oil pleasantly scented with citrus essential oils .

 For more beauty products, visit online fashion store. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COSMETIC TREATMENT BELLY AND HIPS

DERMO-COSMETIC EVENT FOR THE FRAGILE SKIN

MY ORGANIC DISCOVERY FROM THE ORIENT: L'ELIXIR D'OR PARIS